Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My revival

The blog isn't dead, it just needs more posts! I, for one, like posting here on occasion, because no one I know in RL reads this. So I can talk shit about whomever I want. Ha!

What is up with me leaving the house for 30 minutes, then coming back to find the door LOCKED. I mean seriously David. Are you THAT paranoid? We live in a safe neighborhood, no one is going to come into the house while you are watching TV. Ugh. That kind of pisses me off.

But other than that, I'm having a FABULOUS day! The immature girl Kelly (19) that I was dating finally returned my season 1 of Scrubs. I met a new girl Lindsay (25) last night, and we're going out on Saturday, and I mailed off all my graduation announcements!

I graduate on August 6th from Georgia State University with my Bachelor of Arts in Sociology. Oh yeah!! Now the tough part starts... finding a job. Ack!

Do you guys work for any good companies you can recommend for me? I would be looking for something in the South East US, particularly Atlanta, GA. Cheers!!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Garon said...

Believe it or not, I have had some random guy (white and stoned out of his mind) walk into my house one night. Scared the shit out of me and one of my roommates. We wound up getting him out. Thought about calling the cops.

It pisses me off when my roommates don't lock the doors. I mean, during the day when people are here is one thing. Leaving the house empty and unlocked or leaving it unlocked at night when we're all asleep, that's fucking stupid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home