Monday, April 10, 2006

My rant

Okay, I'm totally ranting right now. I met this girl named Jackie the other day. We went out on one date. Had a decent enough time. This was on a Thursday.

Come Friday I get 11 fracking text messages from here, basically all wanting to hang out with me again, either later that night or the following night. I'm so sorry I didn't reply quicker, but I was busy with my friends.

So the next day I post a blog explaining everything, and I used her REAL NAME in the blog, Heaven forbid. And she goes psycho on me. Starts sending me more text messages, and Myspace messages, and IMs not asking, but telling me to remove her name.

So I decide to be an asshole and post a comment using her full name in which I said, "Sure NP Jackie, I'll remove your name ASAP." And that seems to calm her down... until she reads the comment late Saturday night and sends yet another text message asking me to remove it. I replied saying I was sorry for using her last name, and I would remove it ASAP.

Sunday I was visiting my grandmother all day long, had my cell on silent and was no where near a computer. When I finally check my cell, I see multiple messages from her, and when I get back to my house there are about 5 IM's from her, one of which has her swearing up and down at me, telling me to f-ing do this and f-ing do that.

It's like what the hell Jackie. I told you I would remove it as soon as possible... except your reading comprehension skills seems to be ZERO. You are so psycho, I'm thinking about blocking you on AIM, Myspace, and from sending me text messages from Verizon.

Am I in the wrong here?

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Jack said...

That's what I'm fraking saying!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home