Tuesday, March 21, 2006

i moved!!

YAY! So i finally moved out of the soroity house last night. It took the boys like 20 minutes to move me. I was like wow, its so nice to have boys around for this stuff! And my roomie was like, yeah well now you'll have a couple for a while. I love them sooo much.. they're awesome! Last night they left to go to a friends house and i tried to watch TV but i like couldnt figure it out.. :-\ .. so i wrote on the white board somthing about the world hating me, and it all starting with the TV... so when they got home they saw it and laughed at me but showed me how to work it.. they thought it was cute. GAH!

Im almost on spring break! w00t! ... i have my last final tomorrow. I think i might have a beer pong tourney at my place tomorrow night, not sure tho.. i mean i gotta put that infamous cafe roma beer pong table in the courtyard to use right? ooooo my closet it HUGE! i was soooo excited .. haha.. ohhhh man life is gonna be good... now i can drink at my own place and have boys over whenever... damn those wack rules the sorority house has....

ok wellllllll i gotta go get dressed... im going to chipotle with my friend LeTaunya, its her birthday!! w00t!! bye my lovlies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home