Wednesday, March 15, 2006

GAH!

welllll i actually went to sleep at a normal time last night! your proud, i know. Soooo, i woke up this morning around like 8 oclock.. which is pretty much the biggest miracle of my life seeing as how i usually dont go to sleep until 11am or so. It feels soooo good! I have like a whole day!

My mom called me today and i got yelled at, i went over my minutes on my cell phone,,,, gah! guess that means i've gotta stay off the phone!! ohhh noooo... :-\ But i can still talk on nights and weekends!! yay!!

So, i went to go get more boxes from the ups store behind the sorority house.. the boxes were like 10 dollars... i was like geez! they're just damn boxes.. haha i totally sound like a jew sometimes! hahah no offense. i love jews! they taught me how to blow smoke circles with hookah!

I cant wait to get out of this hell hole! Im moving in with the boys on monday! scary kinda... well not really.. spring break is near tooo! im not doing anything special cause davis' spring break is only 5 days long INCLUDING the weekend.. :-\ ... rough times! clearly someone hates me..

I have finals starting friday... gah! i hate tests.. I love college.. i jsut hate the school part of it... :-\... but apparently thats kinda what its all about... who knew?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home