Friday, February 17, 2006

drunk

Okay, yeah, I'm totally drunk right now (well, maybe not totally because I take it too slow, but I'm certainly not sober), and I'm not feeling real great: No people pick up their phones for my random drunk dials, some guy told me he wanted to kick my ass (which was pretty funny too because I really didn't mean anything I said), and the girl I like about half-way ripped my heart out (I'm just being overdramatic; we still need to talk more actually). Yup, life kind of sucks, and I have class tomorrow in about 6 and a half hours. Boo.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Garon said...

Now that I've sobered up a little bit more (slightly), I'd like to apologize. I hate bitching to my best friends, much less people I barely know on the internet. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home