Wednesday, February 15, 2006

king and queen

so someone started a gossip blog today titled [OFFICIAL] KING AND QUEEN OF XUQA
they wanted people to make nominations and then this person would post their decision 'asap'
so I tried to delete it before anyone even commented in it, but it was unsuccessful
so as you could have guessed, it turned into one huge argument
I just left a few minutes ago, just cuz I was fed up and disgusted with it
the judge never revealed himself
he just remained anonymous, so anyone could really have taken over for him
but there were these two people that were determined to get the title, but they were nobodies.
they were just two random people who just knew each other
they came in and nominated each other, and then started bitching when people didnt like their ideas, but even the judge said that they didnt deserve the crown
it just made me mad
so I wish I could go and delete it
damn I hate XuQa sometimes

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Jack said...

Linkage to the blog?

Oh, and you ever need something deleted. Some of us have that power now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home